Re: tutorial fomat - good examples?

Subject: Re: tutorial fomat - good examples?
From: "Gregory Sweet" <Gsweet -at- cdphp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:24:34 -0500

Google for "instructional design" and you'll find lots of great info on putting together tutorials and training effectively.

Then head over to http://www.e-media.nl/aware/index.html and get on the Macromedia Authorware listserv. You'll meet plenty of friendly Authorware developers (instructional designers) who are always happy to share an example or two of good instrcutional design. And while the lists' focus is Authorware talking about other tools (Flash, Dreamweaver, Viewlet builder, RoboDemo) isn't shunned, you'll at least get pointed to a better resource if no one knows the answer to your question.

-Greg

neart - misneach - diongbháilteacht

>>> "Emily Goodin" <emily -dot- goodin -at- alignmentsoftware -dot- com> 01/22/03 05:40PM >>>
I'm creating a tutorial (document) and am looking for good examples -
headings, organization, etc. - to give me some ideas....

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com