RE: Are you a "Mental Gymnast"?

Subject: RE: Are you a "Mental Gymnast"?
From: "Sella Rush" <srush -at- MusicNet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:43:18 -0800

My head exploded this morning, so I have now finally seen the light on the Monty question. As a tech writing tie in, I'd like to commend David's approach as the one that helped me reconcile with what seemed so wrong. His explanation of Monty imparting information that improves the odds made the most sense to my gut, which was refusing to comply with my brain. Thanks David!

Sella Rush
Tech Writer III
MusicNet
(206) 269-6115 Direct