RE: Even the CEO of Monster lies on his resume

Subject: RE: Even the CEO of Monster lies on his resume
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:22:15 -0800 (PST)

--- Keith Cronin [mailto:kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com] wrote:

> My resume already has "working towards global domination" so I'm not quite
> sure where to fit that new comment...

John, I suspect Keith is over-qualified, a dreaded condition that makes him unfit
for the position which he seeks. Sorry, Keith, but thanks for playing our game.
Johnny, tell Keith what he's won!

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 10/28/02
--First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.
Thomas a Kempis (1380 - 1471), 1420--

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com