RE: Suggestion for poll

Subject: RE: Suggestion for poll
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:03:55 -0500

Well...

I work in a FrameMaker on Windows environment. We use PNGs for all
non-vector graphics, and usually WMF for vectors. We produce press-ready
PS and PDF (depending on which print vendor we're using, as we have a
long-run vendor and an on-demand vendor who we deal with) for 8"x9.5"
one-color perfect bound press, print-ready PDFs for US Letter and A4
printing (possibly with A6 and other sizes in the near future), WinHelp
(being phased out), HTML Help (being phased in), WebWorks Help (for
multi-platform applications), and HTML (for web). We do it all from a
single source, and produce it in multiple languages. It's a beautiful
thing.

BILL SWALLOW
Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867
wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com