RE: Users Guide to Snow

Subject: RE: Users Guide to Snow
From: "Cathy Walter" <cd -at- dpcgroup -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:14:32 -0600

JB Foster asked:
>That article in the Guardian, ends with 'tuck in.'
>Anyone know what that means (other than the obvious)?

As a USian rather than a UKian, I'm not an expert. But from context I've
always taken it to mean roughly the same as our "dig in," as in "eat it with
gusto." Those of you across the pond correct me if I'm wrong.

Cathy Walter cd -at- dpcgroup -dot- com
DPC Group, Inc. www.dpcgroup.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com