What was the first hint you were in trouble

Subject: What was the first hint you were in trouble
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:10:32 -0500

I just received a temporary assignment to document a system at one of our
warehouses. I was given an estimate completion time of 2 months.

Today (the third day), I met the IT manager down here and we were discussing
my general approach.

About 15 minutes in, he says "Well, that should keep you busy till the end
of the year."

Remember what I said about never missing a deadline? :-)

John Posada

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com