RE: Table split vertically across pages in Word

Subject: RE: Table split vertically across pages in Word
From: "Rob Partridge" <rob -at- holly -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:34:13 +1100

Thanks for the suggestions so far. Of the two, handling it in one doc sounds
easier, provided they accept the use of landscape pages.

On the embedded table idea, would this work if the table was much longer
than a page? I presume the list of requirements would be many pages (double
spreads) long. How would I import just a section of my table into Word for
each page?

Rob

---

Mike O. wrote:
how about inserting the file as a linked Word object on each facing page?
Then you can crop the left and right objects.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com