RE: Unexpected as always!!

Subject: RE: Unexpected as always!!
From: "Rasil Ahuja" <rahuja -at- carekey -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:22:56 -0500

Setting up an internal web page with an FAQ is a good idea. Let's face it though, no one is going to read it.

At my previous company, we began using Faq-O-Matic (faqomatic.sourceforge.net) , a CGI-based system for maintaining FAQs. I recommend this because it can be used for far more than just addressing common language or grammatical mistakes. The development team can use it to maintain FAQs about code libraries, best practices, QA processes, etc. One person does not maintain the list, everyone contributes to it. It's developer friendly. Definitely worth checking out at least - and it's free!

~Rasil