Looking for a special website

Subject: Looking for a special website
From: Birgit Grossmann <bcg -at- bg-consulting -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:17:25 +0100

Hello all.

I am desparately looking for the URL on which an English editor has
sampled common English editorial problems and the votings of other
editors (which vary widely, depending on the question).

It's kind of "what editors would never admit towards writers" stuff.

Example: "Would you write this sentence... with or without comma?" and
then three different votes and reasons for the voting.

Does anyone know that I mean and have this link? I just can't find it
anymore. TIA!

Birgit Grossmann

--
bcg -at- bg-consulting -dot- de