RE: Beaten by the mob

Subject: RE: Beaten by the mob
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:12:26 -0800 (PST)

----------------------
John wrote:
Samuel...it is too soon to tell whether the relationship has changed.
However, what I HAVE noticed is that I've received two inquires from the NOC on what is the best way to find data that may be contained in the docs. Keep in mind that we're talking about almost 1500 pages of pretty dense data, tables, and diagrams.

Cool. Then something good came of it. Who knows, maybe this exchange has brought up an issue the NOC did not know existed, or was trying to overlook. Maybe they didn't realize that they were attacking the programmer until now and so they want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Maybe what is happening is that everyone is making a positive out of the incident, and that's great!

John, is the programmer still fuming, or has she moved on?

"And in the morning, I'm makin waffles." ~ Donkey
Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you -at- yourchoice -dot- com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag