I'm back

Subject: I'm back
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:07:20 -0500

I'm back, guys...hope everyone had a very nice holiday. Judging from the
size of the digests, it appears to have been a very quite holiday period.

I was in my office no longer than 10 minutes when my boss came by, sat down,
and told me that effective next week, my contract is extended 3 months and
my new assignment is to document the computer system at one of our warehouse
branches in Dayton, NJ...it seems that their contract technical writer
decided to walk out on them after less than a month, without delivering
anything and as my boss explained it, their system needs documentation even
than the one I've been working on. each week, I'll be 4 days NJ, 1 day NY,
and I can work from home whenever I see fit.

Oh, yeah...my boss gave me "another" x-mas present...ever hear of a book
called "Documenting Software Architectures, Views and Beyond"..authors:
P.Clements, F.Bachman, L.Bass, D.Garlan, J.Ivers, R.Little, R.Nord, and
J.Stafford, as part of the SEI series through Carnegie Mellon Software
Engineering Institute?

Anyway...let the games begin

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Nobel.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"When you only have two minutes to do
something that takes three, wait until you have three"

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com