Re: Which do you prefer? Why?

Subject: Re: Which do you prefer? Why?
From: Ruth Lundquist <RLundquist -at- prosarcorp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 08:28:21 -0600

Bonnie,

I much prefer http://www.editors-writers.info/stpaul.html

Reasons:
It offers the info I would most likely be looking for right up front: mass
times & other prayer times.
More information conveyed on the front page--less clicking required.
The look is very professional. The other site has a more "amateurish" feel
to it and looks dated--very 1996.
Easy to read. The blue text on the other site is an eye strain. The red text
in the left frame is illegible at the edge of the pane.

One suggestion: several times in the past I have visited our church's web
site to find out specific info about sacraments. It might be helpful to have
some type of hotlinks to things like babtism, marriage preparation, etc. on
the first page.

This may be of interest to you: http://www.mary.org/ It is the web site for
the Basilica of St. Mary in Minneapolis and I think it's well done.

Ruth

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com