Re: Extremes

Subject: Re: Extremes
From: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:28:11 -0800 (PST)

"Mike West" said..

> Did someone in this thread advocate
> "languishing" over font choices? I know I
> didn't, so it must have been that extremist
> Andrew Plato who did. I'll have to speak
> to him sternly about that.
>
> Wait a minute ... this wouldn't be one
> of those straw-man thingies, would it?

Yeah - I am an extremist. I have wild, ludicrous ideas like:

Prioritize your efforts!

1. Accuracy
2. Completeness
3. Relevance
4. Insight
5. Sell more products
692. Fonts
693. Dirt under your nails
694. STC competitions

Lock me up and throw away the key. I am pure evil.

Andrew Plato

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com