Apology to Sharon

Subject: Apology to Sharon
From: Keith Cronin <kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:15:44 -0500

After having discussed this extensively offlist with both Sharon and Eric, I
hereby publicly apologize to Sharon Burton-Hardin for suggesting that she
showed "poor judgment" in posting the thread about the Help Factory. Sharon
interpreted my comments as an attack on her integrity, which was not at all
my intention. However, I acknowledge that intent and effect are not always
the same thing, and it's clear to me that I've offended her.

I'm sorry that my comments caused her such obvious distress, and emphasize
that I have no reason to question her integrity.

I regret that she interpreted my comments as such, and intend to refrain
from any discussions with Sharon in the future, to prevent any further
misunderstandings.

Sincerely,

Keith Cronin

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com