RE: Bouncing Reality Checks

Subject: RE: Bouncing Reality Checks
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:39:52 -0800

Yabbut... sounds like you're not writing for him. Too bad he's
indifferent about whether anyone else understands the feature besides
him.

I was discouraged to see that one of the two ads for tech writers in the
Sunday Rocky/Post Job ads was for a Manual Writer/clerk, who would be
paid $8-9 (US) per hour. I sincerely hope no one applies!

Lisa