Re: Hackos' minimalism seminar -- some insights

Subject: Re: Hackos' minimalism seminar -- some insights
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 09:51:10 +0100

Maybe you've got something there... I attended one of her seminars once
and I can't recall her accusing people who didn't agree with her of
"ranting", "getting angry","having serious emotional problems" with
something, etc.

Sigh.

For the last time, would you please stop the personal attacks against me, Jan.

Andrew, you answered this already quite well yourself:

I have not [attacked] a single person on this list. Now, some people have chosen to
insert themselves personally into this discussion and take my words to heart -
that isn't my fault.

Regards
Jan Henning

PS: Where was the "attack" in my statement anyway? Are you suggesting that "Maybe there's something to be learned there?" is an attack?

Jan Henning
ROSEMANN & LAURIDSEN GMBH
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web: www.r-l.de

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com