FW: Can I Prohibit Printing From A Web Site?

Subject: FW: Can I Prohibit Printing From A Web Site?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:48:36 -0500

Tom...the material you don't want printed...PDF the restricted files and
make the text black on a medium red background. it will e a little tough to
read, but red prints black.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
"Be accurate...the 4am wakeup call you prevent could be your manager's"