RE: TW to Development...

Subject: RE: TW to Development...
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:11:13 -0500

Just thought I'd chime in with another idea ... Have you considered Product
Management? You know, the folks who allegedly translate user needs and
requirements into product enhancements and features? If you know the
application and the audience, and can translate between the two, this might
be worth investigating. Of course, a lot of Marguerite's caveats still apply

My 2¢,

John

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com