Re: Anyone ever heard of this book or program

Subject: Re: Anyone ever heard of this book or program
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:03:21 -0800 (PST)

--------------------------
Brad Jensen wrote:
Some people need a little encouragement to dare to dream.
--------------------------

I agree, but to claim that it's easy, and you can make 100K a year doing it, and then to provide a "case study" of an ideal situation that probably only happens once in a blue moon as the standard is misleading. There's a fine line between encouragement, embellishment and lying, don't you think? Oh course, I'm not an indie guy, so I'm just guessing here.

--------------------------
Brad Jensen wrote:
I think any one of you can improve your prosperity in the very near future by understanding and applying some principles to your life.

I agree. One of my own personal epiphanies was the realization of the role expectatioon plays in unhappiness. Get rid of the expectation, you get rid of the suffering. :-) Translation, don't be rigid in your thinking, it'll only get you mad and blind you to alternate possibilities. I'm no woo woo/heally feely kind of guy, but that is one lesson that is quite useful in the real world. :-0

Anyway, that comment is so far off topic, that I don't want to write any more. Just reply to me (not to the list) if you want to get into a verbal brawl over it. :-)

Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you -at- yourchoice -dot- com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag