RE: Anyone ever heard of this book or program

Subject: RE: Anyone ever heard of this book or program
From: "Wade Courtney" <WCourtney -at- Elance -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:38:20 -0800

Andrew,

Yea that's kind of the way I felt when I started reading the site. I thought it kind of had an Amway tone to it.

I would be interested in any help I can get about going independent. I've read the stuff on techwr-l but I want to hear more about getting started and the least painful way to do it.

Thanks for the reply.

Wade