RE: "Standard" software for four-color, glossy magazine layout?

Subject: RE: "Standard" software for four-color, glossy magazine layout?
From: "Sue Ahrenhold" <SAhrenhold -at- IpdSolution -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 13:39:46 -0500

I worked on a glossy four-color that used FrameMaker. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world, but I understand the four-color processing has improved quite a bit.

The editors who did this also worked on much more technical documents, so they were incredibly comfortable with FrameMaker,

but the trouble-shooters at the printer just loved Quark, and had never heard of FrameMaker.