Frame & Excel...How do I?

Subject: Frame & Excel...How do I?
From: "Anachie Shakespear" <omath -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:15:38 -0500

Hi All:

I'm currently using Frame 6.0 and Excel 2000 and I want to import my Excel file into Frame.

However, if I use CTRL + C (copy & paste) nothing happens, and if I try to use: File > Import > Excel, I get a host of errors.
What am I doing Wrong?

How do import an Excel Spreadsheet, keep the formatting, and have the file linked so that when I double-click it opens the Excel file.

Really, really appreciate feedback on this one...

AS

Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com