RE: Looking for PDF options in Word/bookmark trouble

Subject: RE: Looking for PDF options in Word/bookmark trouble
From: "Prasanna Sivadas" <Prasanna -dot- Sivadas -at- divine -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:25:29 +0530

Irulan wrote:

> Unfortunately, I don't have an Acrobat menu or toolbar in Word.
> It sounds like people are saying it's supposed to be there.

> Can anyone help? I'm working with Word 2000 and Acrobat 4 on
> Windows 98.

When Acrobat is loaded, an Acrobat menu and a couple of buttons appear in
Word automatically. If you cannot see the buttons or menu, try this option:

In word, got to

Tools > Templates and Add-ins

Here, you will get a list of gloabl templates and add-ins. You should be
able to see PDFMaker.dot. Check that item and click OK.

This should activate the Acrobat menu and the buttons on the menu bar.

Hope this helps

Prasanna

Prasanna Sivadas +91 (40) 354 7826 ext. 308 (Main)
Executive - Documentation +91 (40) 354 1447 (Fax)
divine India Limited
Hyderabad
India

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for
the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient of this
email you must not copy, distribute or take any further action in reliance
on it. You should delete it and notify the sender immediately.

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com