indexing lesson

Subject: indexing lesson
From: "Genevieve Roberts" <gen -at- qrtz -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:58:57 -0700

Hi,

I have had the good luck to come up with an afternoon at work with nothing
to do! I have decided to try my hand at indexing the book I just finished. I
have done some very elementary indexing, but that was a long time ago. I am
wondering if anyone can give me a quick lesson in choosing the terms to
index. I thought there might be something on the Framers website but for
some reason I can't log in there. So, while I wait for the webmaster to
reply to my inquiry about my account, can anyone help me out by pointing me
to resources? No answer is too basic.

Thanks,

Genevieve Roberts
Sr. Technical Writer
Quartz Imaging Corporation
P.O. Box 36, Clarica Building
1620 - 1140 W. Pender St.
Vancouver, B.C.
Canada V6E 4G1
Tel: (604)488-3911
Fax: (604)488-3922
www.quartzimaging.com

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com