Aieeee!!! potential job lead lost...can you help?

Subject: Aieeee!!! potential job lead lost...can you help?
From: Shavon Walker <walkie74 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, kick me, you guys...

I posted earlier about whether or not I should go back to school for tech
writing classes, and a wonderful lady on this list replied to me. She said she
was looking for technical writers and a lot of wannabes who didn't have half my
experience or education were applying for the position. When I looked up her
link, I discovered she (or maybe it was her head office?) was in Utah. Anybody
know who she is? Ma'am, are you out there? I'm ready to move to Olympic
country!

Shavon, who really, *really* ought to have saved that message (stupid, stupid, stupid)

http://faith.yahoo.com

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com