RE: raison d'être

Subject: RE: raison d'être
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:07:10 -0400

This reminds me of my favorite sign ever. Years ago in the Orson Welles
Cinema in Cambridge, MA, the lobby was all glass panels, some of them doors.
One of the non-door panels had a sign:

THIS IS NOT A DOOR
But you're OK - it DOES look like one!

Think late '60s early 70s ...

John

AUTHORINGTOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on upgrades.
Offer ends Oct 31, 02 (code: DTH102250). http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com