How to keep going once the honeymoon's over ....

Subject: How to keep going once the honeymoon's over ....
From: lpurcell -at- utk -dot- edu
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:08:05 -0600

I've been writing for a company for about 6 months now, and am running
into the biggest snag yet ...
I am working to create a user's manual for a new piece of machinery that
has no documentation and no one who wants to be responsible for explaining
the machine to me. However, I just handed in a rough draft last week and
heard back today that I have a month to revise it. Fine, but I have
gotten no feedback! I guess I'm just not sure where to begin, when told
"this is awful, do it again" but am not sure what's awful and where.
Please feel free to respond directly to me or to post to the listserve.

Thanks, Laura
lpurcell -at- utk -dot- edu

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com