Job Market In The Next 6 Months

Subject: Job Market In The Next 6 Months
From: R D <jaguarjamus -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,

Any idea if the job market for tech writers will be
improving in the next 6 months? I keep hearing that a
recovery is "2 quarters away." I know company
earnings, especially in technology, have yet to
rebound.

Any thoughts from those in the field? What's the mood
at your companies? (Those that have jobs!)

Thanks,

RD (an unemployed tech writer)

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com