Change happens, deal with it

Subject: Change happens, deal with it
From: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:56:25 -0700 (PDT)

I got it, I've boiled this entire argument down to this salient exchange:

One person said....

> > If you hire me, and you surprise me, you are guilty of being unethical in
> > your behavior toward me.

And then another responded...

> If you don't tell me the conditions under which my work will be evaluated,
> you are unethical.

You both don't understand the world ethical.

This is a real simply issue: change happens - deal with it. That goes for
everybody. Managers, employees, writers, morons, etc.

You are not excused from the chaos because you don't like it.

And if you can't deal with it, take a hike and get a job in a place the more
properly aligns with your shakrahs.

Now, get back to work, you! Coffee is for CLOSERS!!!

Andrew Plato

http://sbc.yahoo.com

FrameMaker-to-PDF TimeSavers Assistants let you enhance & automate navigation
in PDF doc sets (chapter tabs, next/prev chapter/pg, bookmarks, popup menus);
create interactive PDF forms, rollover popups; presentations: http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com