Re: Help needed: Word doc to PDF

Subject: Re: Help needed: Word doc to PDF
From: Debby Wu <DebbyWu -at- BenQ -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:09:13 +0800

Hi all,

I just came to realize that I wasn't very specific about the OS and
program versions I was using.
I am using WIN2000NT/Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5/Acrobat Distiller5.0.5/MS
Office 2000.
Would apprecaite any help on this. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Debby Wu
Technical Writer/Marcom Team
BENQ Corporation

BenQ. "Bringing Enjoyment 'N Quality to Life". Enjoyment
Matters.

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com