RE: What does d.o.e. mean?

Subject: RE: What does d.o.e. mean?
From: "Kight, Cindy K." <Cindy -dot- Kight -at- Gilbarco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:24:22 -0700

"Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com> wrote:

> Keith wrote:
>
>> A deer.
>> A female deer.
>
> That joke was a true ray, a drop of golden sun.

To which Janice added;

>Just read an article about cult viewings of THE SOUND OF
>MUSIC, where people come dressed as their favorite character,
>sing along with the music, and have comeback lines to the
>dialogue (similar to midnight showings of THE ROCKY HORROR
>PICTURE SHOW).<snipping the cute part about Ray>

Ya know, I could get into that. (Kind of embarrassing to admit, oh well.)

My favorite part is when the whole auditorium starts singing 'Edelveiss' -
getting back at those nasty Nazi's. I love the whole idea of love/art/music
in the face of oppression.

Maybe that will become my comeback to anyone who gets mean on the list, just
start singing 'Edelveiss'.

Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever....

Cindy

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com