RE: Documentation problem

Subject: RE: Documentation problem
From: "Dick Margulis " <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:04:54 -0400

Walden,

I hope I conveyed that mine was a hypothesis that needs to be tested before it is acted upon. I think your take on the situation is as valid as mine, and there may be other equally valid ways to handle the matter, as well.

It is up to "Elizabeth" to decide what approach she is most comfortable with, of course.

Dick

"walden miller" <wmiller -at- vidiom -dot- com> wrote:

>Dick,
>After replying to elizabeth and then reading your reply, It looks like I
>missed any turf war issues.

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com