RE: Suggestions for professional development

Subject: RE: Suggestions for professional development
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:18:12 -0400

Ilana,

JavaScript is pretty easy to learn - but only when you have a reason to do
so! Resolve to create your own web page, and then learn JavaScript so you
can add all sorts of nice popup windows on it.

Get Danny Goodman's JavaScript Bible, it's a wealth of information. And it's
no more complicated that doing a lot of help and HTML stuff ...

My 2¢,

John

<snip>

>> I thought about learning Java script over the
>>Net, I am not a programmer though. Is it feasible to learn
>>JAVA script by myself. What other skills (applications) can
>>I learn that will stand me in good stead for my future?
>>

>>Ilana

Acrobat & FrameMaker Seminars: PDF Best Practices, FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
Advanced Techniques, FM Template Design, Single Sourcing with FrameMaker
in Brussels (Oct), and in Montreal & Dallas (Dec): http://www.microtype.com/1

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com