RE: what's the world coming to

Subject: RE: what's the world coming to
From: "Earl Cooley" <shiva -at- io -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:57:45 -0500

I know that I'll have to insist on weekly round-trip plane tickets
between Martinez, CA and Austin, TX, because my weekends with friends
are very important to me. A personal corporate jet would do very nicely,
as an alternative.

--
3
e=sc^ (shiva -at- io -dot- com) Earl Cooley III

Acrobat & FrameMaker Seminars: PDF Best Practices, FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
Advanced Techniques, FM Template Design, Single Sourcing with FrameMaker
in Brussels (Oct), and in Montreal & Dallas (Dec): http://www.microtype.com/1

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com