RE: FrameMaker - Changing Conditional Text

Subject: RE: FrameMaker - Changing Conditional Text
From: "Spreadbury, David C." <David -dot- Spreadbury -at- marconi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:35:18 -0400

That won't change, in this case remove, the settings from the destination
files. To 'Remove' a conditional setting you will need to open each file and
either delete the condition and associated text or delete the condition and
make the associated text unconditional. Doing this to one chapter and then
trying to import the changes won't get what you are looking for.