RE: Tuesday's news: cost-cutting measures

Subject: RE: Tuesday's news: cost-cutting measures
From: "Andrew Dugas" <dugas -at- intalio -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:29:12 -0700

Many a layoff ago, I also offered a part-time solution. I figured how the
heck are they gonna document these products?

Of course, to my dismay, those product projects were being scrapped as part
of the reorg. Indeed, what they needed was a "no-time" writer.

I suggest getting out with as much as you can, severance-wise. Don't burn
any bridges, though. Leave your phone number, so if any one has any
questions about your files, etc. If they do call, you may be able to string
something into a contract.

In the meantime, full speed ahead. Onto the next job. Don't look back.

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com