Screen Tip text for a customized toolbar button

Subject: Screen Tip text for a customized toolbar button
From: sue_helton -at- bankone -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:26:00 -0400

Does anyone know how to edit the screen tip text that displays for a
customized toolbar button? I created a macro, assigned it to a customized
tool button,
then changed the name of the macro. When the mouse hovers on the tool
button, the old macro name displays as a screen tip. I've gone into VBA
and renamed
the macro, but it didn't seem to change the screen tip text.

Any thoughts?

I'm using Word 97 on Windows 98.

Thanks,

Sue

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com