RE: setting fees for freelance writing

Subject: RE: setting fees for freelance writing
From: "Jane Carnall" <jane -dot- carnall -at- digitalbridges -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:25:09 +0100

Advice on how to start out from the master of good advice:
http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20020828.html
(actually I lied: no Dogbert this episode)

Jane Carnall
The word stifle is an anagram of itself.
Unless stated otherwise, these opinions are mine, and mine alone. Apologies
for the long additional sig: it is added automatically and outwith my
control. Home: hj -dot- carnall -at- virgin -dot- net

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment for which Digital Bridges Ltd will accept no liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com