RE: Tools: PDF to SQL

Subject: RE: Tools: PDF to SQL
From: "Fiona Hurley" <fiona -dot- hurley -at- gtnet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:13:50 +0100

Gregory Sweet wrote:
> I've had a request to come up with some method of converting data
> stored in PDFs to data suitable to be stored in a SqlServer DB.

What was the source of the PDF (Frame, Word, other)? Do you have access to
the source files?

This email (and any attachment) is private and confidential. If you were
not meant to receive it, please delete it and tell us by phone or email.
Although we scan all email and attachments we do not accept responsibility
for viruses.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com