RE: Re: For a friend, what is...

Subject: RE: Re: For a friend, what is...
From: "Martin Polley" <Martinp -at- Surf-com -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:34:00 +0200

A p.s.:

Although the Atomica application is handy (accessed through a system
tray icon), exactly the same functionality exists on their website.

Martin Polley
Technical Communicator
http://www.surf-com.com/
martinp -at- surf-com -dot- com
Tel: (+972) (4) 9095-732
Mobile: (053) 864-280
ICQ 15617901

From: "Jane Carnall" <jane -dot- carnall -at- digitalbridges -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:46:28 +0100

For future reference, I strongly recommend http://www.acronymfinder.com/

I hunt up a lot of acronyms when writing telcom manuals (is there any
other industry more plagued with TLA-disease?) and this site is, IMHO,
easily the best. (Incidentally, it also came up with Time Sharing
Option/Interactive System Productivity Facility.) If it can't supply the
acronym, it provides a list of alternative search engines, too.