RE: MOVIE REVIEW: K19: The Widowmaker

Subject: RE: MOVIE REVIEW: K19: The Widowmaker
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:55:55 -0400

Once again I am astounded at the abilities of the techwr-l members. First Matthew's satiric review of the movie from the "information architect's" point of view, then from Don's educated rebuttal.

Does it get better than this? I'm going to have another beer.

Karen Black in Toronto, checks her heavy water only monthly

"It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity." --Dave Barry

and more from the TECHWR-L Store. All proceeds support TECHWR-L. http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=techwhirl

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l