Re(6): I'm taking my marbles and going home...

Subject: Re(6): I'm taking my marbles and going home...
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:58:03 +0200

>I'm not sure what you point is -- and I know Andrew's point is as
difficult to
>grasp -- as it is for a virgin to understand the emotions and physical
feeling
>that go with sex -- but read the job description below and tell if you could
>do the work. Its a really old description, from the days when you had to
>really know something to be a writer -- but take note of the words "foresee"
>and the "problem solving" notes at the end. Then tell us how just anyone
>could do this work.

letoured -at- together -dot- net*

I'm not sure what your point is, and how it relates to my posting (I'm
not even sure whether I am being addressed, but it _is_ a reply to my
posting), but here goes:

No, I could probably not do the job, as I lack any substantial knowledge
about the inner workings of power plants.

IMHO "just anyone" (assuming you mean every Tom, Dick and Harry) couldn't
do the job either, for the same reason. So I am sadly unable to tell you
how "just anyone" could to that work.

Does this help?

Regards
Jan Henning

* May I just call you letoured?

Jan Henning
ROSEMANN & LAURIDSEN GMBH
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web: www.r-l.de

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com