Qt

Subject: Qt
From: "Karen Neeb" <karenrneeb -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:09:43 -0500

I'd like to get in contact with anyone here who has developed an online help system for an application that was developed using QT. I'd like to discuss how you implemented the help.

- Must I use Qt to develop the What?s This? help, or can I hook
these in from a compiled help system?
- Can Qt be used to create the whole help file? (that is, more than just What's This and tooltips?)
- Can Qt create indexes and TOCs?
- How does Qt access help file topics?
- Do you use a web browser to view the help or a custom viewer?

I'd appreciate any feedback you have about using Qt. Thanks!

Karen Neeb

and more from the TECHWR-L Store. All proceeds support TECHWR-L. http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=techwhirl

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l