Re: Jobs, Statehood, and Opinions Better Left Said

Subject: Re: Jobs, Statehood, and Opinions Better Left Said
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:25:31 +0200

>Without digressing too far (I hope), it sort of reminds me of the
>knee-jerk left-wingers who think that Israel is the one commiting the
>atrocities in the Middle East,

You're digressing too far... way too far. There a forums for this kind of
discussion, and this ain't one of them. (Check the posting rules if you
don't believe me.)

Also, the style of your comment is excellent for starting a flame war but
not so good for having a serious discussion. The relative lack of flame
wars is one of the features I like about this forum, so on this count,
too, I'd appreciate if you'd take this kind of discussion elsewhere.

Regards
Jan Henning

Jan Henning
ROSEMANN & LAURIDSEN GMBH
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web: www.r-l.de

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com