RE: How to get a job in these challenging times

Subject: RE: How to get a job in these challenging times
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros -at- adelphia -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 01:26:27 -0700

On another hand, I haven't once--so far as I know--lost a job to off-shore
writers. Maybe it's just me. I have a salaried job. I make decent (not
fabulous) money. I work 40 hours a week. I have a continual flow of
projects. I dojn't seem to have priced myself out of the market.

What you've missed, Andrew, is that we just had this conversation. Everyone
gets their knickers in a twist, while the original poster who may or may not
be someone called Jill Johnson, who may or may not be a technical writer of
small, middling, or expert talent, declines to participate after the initial
salvo.

If only everyone who already knew better would decline to participate, this
might simply languish, fade and die. But no.

Maggie Secara

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com