Re: I USED to know how to do this...

Subject: Re: I USED to know how to do this...
From: johanne -dot- cadorette -at- locusdialog -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:49:19 -0600

John Posada wrote: "...In Framemaker, when I have a 30 page document and I
cut out 15 pages of content, Frame keeps the number of pages at 30. but
the last 15 pages are blank. How the **** do I get rid of those extra
pages?"

Try this:

Special > Delete pages

Once that's done, check Format > Page Layout > Pagination in case the
pagintation is set to "make page count even." This will add an extra page
to your doc if it ends on an odd page.

HTH,

Johanne Cadorette

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l