Re: How to get a job in these challenging times

Subject: Re: How to get a job in these challenging times
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 05:52:01 -0600

Why is it impossible to find a post Jill Johnson wrote that doesn't
contain both the word "India" and a very bitter tone? Sheesh.

Jill, honey, that's old news. Haven't you heard? We're done with India.
Today, I've decided that we hate...... LITHUANIA!

Yes! Let's boycott Lithuanian tech writers. They're the root of all our
problems.

Stay tuned - I'll let you know who we're going to hate *tomorrow* sometime
before the end of the day today.

Remember: Better writing through bigotry!

Keith Cronin

One wonders how some tech writers ever get the opportunity to reproduce.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com