I'm looking for a term

Subject: I'm looking for a term
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:13:58 -0400

Brain-freeze episode....

I'm looking for a term. The term will define a one-page chapter in a book.
The book is of error messages. There are 140 (or more) error messages and
about 140 (or more) pages. Each page is a set of tables and the table from
one page to the next is the same.

In each cell of each table, I have a cell title (such as Error Message Text,
Error Message Cause, Error Message Explanation), then in the cell is the
applicable content for that error and description.

Now...I want to put an example of an error message page, but in each cell,
instead of the content describing the error, I want to describe the cell.

What would this page be called that contains this layout definition?
.....don't say layout definition :-)

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
jposada -at- book -dot- com