Re: Knock it off

Subject: Re: Knock it off
From: Goober <techcommgoober -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:10:33 -0700 (PDT)

I have yet to see a personal attack in this thread.
Granted Andrew's business was mentioned, but it wasn't
brought in as an attack, rather as a point of
referece. I agree it should have been left out of the
thread though. But I haven't seen any personal
attacks. Differences of opinion, you betcha! But no
attacks. If any of MY posts were seen as personal
attacks, I would like you to please quote me in reply
and show me, as I try to pick at the ideas and
information and not the people posting them.

Don't forget, we all have a right to disagree, but we
should be called on our actions (with direct
quotations) should any of us get out of line. Those
should go to the LIST OWNER though, not the list.

I dunno. If we can stick to respecting each other's
difference of opinion and stick to discussing and
bashing ideas and information rather than people, we'd
be good to go. I thought we were. Maybe I'm insane.

--- CHRISTINE ANAMEIER <CANAMEIE -at- email -dot- usps -dot- gov>
wrote:
> I hope Andrew sticks around. Despite the appalling
> hissing and spitting of a few
> of his detractors, it's been good to have him back
> on the list.
>
> I may not always agree with Andrew, but I appreciate
> the candor and humor of his
> posts. In the exchanges I've seen over the last
> couple of days, I've admired his
> restraint in handling this barrage of rude personal
> attacks. It never ceases to
> amaze me that the people who spew vitriol in
> Andrew's direction think that HE'S
> the problem.

http://health.yahoo.com

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l