Work and the Chickens

Subject: Work and the Chickens
From: David_Slonosky -at- i2 -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:23:40 -0400

In the henhouse, the farmer and the chickens were asked how they'd like to
work.

"Well," said the farmer, "it'd be nice if the chickens never slept and
produced one egg every five minutes."

"We like sleeping at night and scratching in dirt and eating quality
chicken feed," said the chickens.

Then the farmer and the chickens got down to a meeting about working
conditions. Outside, the fox was heard to say, "Personally, I think the
entire collective is served better without the overbearing influence of the
farmer."

Moral: Get back to work, you.

David

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l